Monday, July 1, 2013

Welcome!

Greetings and Salutations! Welcome to the Canada Chronicles, my attempt to communicate to you, my community in absentia, what God is, has been, and will be doing in my life in the next twelve months.  If it turns out that this blog is successful, it could be even longer than that! Gasp!

Mostly, this post is just to welcome you all here and to undo the embarrassment that inevitably comes from having a naked little blog with no posts on it. Poor, naked blog.

A few things about me:

1) Recently graduated from Whitworth University ('sco bucs) with a B.A. in English and minors in ESL and Music.  I enjoy telling people this because it takes a long time to say and makes me sound smarter than "I have no idea how to handle adulthood."

2) Recently accepted a position with the North American Mission Board to help out at two very cool places in Vancouver, B.C.  They are called Zendeh Living Church and the Kanoone Zendegi, and do a fabulous job bringing the Love of God to new residents of British Columbia.

3) is "tres" in Spanish.

4) Today is Canada day!  Hooray!!

5 a.) I often communicate best in stick figures.

5 b.)  I currently look like this:





6) I'm always raising financial support, and I always appreciate your generosity.  Donate here!

I'm sure, as time wears on, that I'll be able to think of more things to tell you all about myself, but for right now these seem like the most important things. Hope to hear from all of you soon! You're all fantastic people.

No comments:

Post a Comment